Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mixed feeling

I feel like staying when im in the office, holding the cheques on my hand thinking that the skills I learned in *** will be gone to waste, I can even feel the pain in my heart and think that its kind of wasted to let go of everything just because of that incident. Is it like what my mum says .. that its a misunderstanding? Are they just doing what they need to do for the sake of company policy? BUT think back, do they really need to hold my pay? -- ming says that its kind of official when they do it that way...I mean...they are just too much.. *** make my confident dropped a whole lot! Fuck!

Can I really get a better job? [see, im really lack of confident]...I hate being jobless...

Amelia advice me not to think of it, but how can i not think of it when this stoopid shit happens to me? i hate ***...like what Joanne said...luckily they found me as a scapegoat...

its ur lose...not mine!